How could a country girl like me ,become Your match Your bride to be?
怎能乡村女子如我,成为祢的新妇、配偶?
You\\\'re holy and You are divine, but I\\\'m fallen and human.
祢是如此圣洁、神圣,我却堕落、属人。
Without You Lord I have no chance to be like You in this romance.
若非是祢,我怎得以在这罗曼史里像祢?
but You chose me ere the world began; nothing could change Your plan.
在创世前,我蒙拣选,祢计划永不变!
Chorus 1: 副一
This divine romance is My heart\\\'s deep plan. I became a lowly man to court My country girl.
神圣罗曼史,神心计划之;神成为卑微人子,追求乡村女子!
Nothing could deter, nothing can alter, My eternal love for her. I\\\'ll gain My country girl.
神永远的爱,无何能妨碍,亦无何能以更改,神终得心所爱!
2.
No man or angel ever knew this secret hidden deep in You.
世人、天使未曾知悉,隐藏在祢心中秘密;
That You desired to be one with man before the world began.
创世之前,祢已定意:与人联调为一!
Though sin came in to ruin me, through Satan\\\'s scheme and subtlety;
因那恶者阴谋、诡计,我被罪恶败坏至极;
nthing could break Your love for me to gain me totally.
但无何能断绝祢爱,我终投入祢怀!(回副一)